Monday, April 24, 2017

The source for Just Manly stuff

So i wanted to create a post, but wasn't sure what to write about. I figured i would right a little more about what i want this blog to become and where it came from....

HOW MY BLOG STARTED...
     Lets start with how this blog started. My wife Becca started a blog a few years ago that was mainly geared toward product review(see the link down below to check out her blog). This started very small, and it took a while before she was able to work with some larger companies. Throughout the few years and most recently, she decided that she wanted to gear her blog to a family as the audience. She wanted to bring a more personal aspect to the blog, and with a newborn son, that's where some of the motive came from. My blog is a branch off from Beccas blog, "Becca Lynn Blog". Just Manly Stuff is going to be a personal blog that incorporates awesome products that i think other people should hear about.

MY GOALS FOR THIS BLOG
 
 I have big aspirations for my blog, and I want my blog posts to be pretty informal and fun to read. I hope that as i continue writing and posting, that i find ways to be more creative and figure out the audience i have listening! What i want to also bring to this blog is personal experiences, and an insight on my daily life. Each post on a product should tie in a life experience, or story behind why i have it and why i am posting about it. I hope to be able to post at least daily, but if not i will certainly post something every couple days for you all to read. I hope everyone enjoys the content and definitely leave a comment, i would love to hear from everyone!
-Brandon


Post a Comment